PDA

View Full Version : New JCB machines

BulldozerD11
22-01-2010, 01:00 AM
To start of this thread for new JCB machines here is :-

The new miniscopic seen at LAMMA with detail of boom / cariage tilt and sevices.
We also have the new 527 teleporter with a option rear hitch.
Last is a Matbro teleram style machine (new model ?)

Dave

DR KNOW
22-01-2010, 06:36 PM
To start of this thread for new JCB machines here is :-

The new miniscopic seen at LAMMA with detail of boom / cariage tilt and sevices.
We also have the new 527 teleporter with a option rear hitch.
Last is a Matbro teleram style machine (new model ?)

Dave

The TM310 was the TM300 (centre pivot tele) has been around for years, it is now the only major player one left, Manitou have pulled theres from there line up, along with Terex a year or so ago as with Deere too before that. There are are a couple of other smaller machines but not in volume yet. Oh there was also redrock, but they went belly up!

BulldozerD11
22-01-2010, 09:10 PM
The TM310 was the TM300 (centre pivot tele) has been around for years, it is now the only major player one left, Manitou have pulled theres from there line up, along with Terex a year or so ago as with Deere too before that. There are are a couple of other smaller machines but not in volume yet. Oh there was also redrock, but they went belly up!

Thanks Dr Know - The first two were billed as new machines, but id not seen the last one before so was not sure as there was a lot of interst in it.

Dave

Guest1
22-01-2010, 09:46 PM
Do you think companys are guilty of creating stupid machines:confused: and then convincing people they need one when in fact they dont need one:confused:think this is the case with lots of other things too.solutions for problems that dont exist:confused::)

Traxcavator.
25-01-2010, 04:59 PM
YES........They then stamp them JCB :D

Guest1
25-01-2010, 05:23 PM
I must admit i am a big j c b fan,the red white and yellow era,but not the jcb of today.

BulldozerD11
25-01-2010, 05:29 PM
YES........They then stamp them JCB :D

And Create stupid new Logos at great expense that look like designed by a ? year old, when they have a well known identifiable Brand allready. why waste millons changing it (suppose it keeps a few printer, graphic design graduates and sig makers in busines and creates loads of waste paper etc):rolleyes: Least its not a new Name (yet).

See Argos are launching a new modern logo with there new catalogue launch.:confused:

Dave

benji2487
27-01-2010, 09:32 PM
hi, we have tryed similar machines to the tm300 before but were put of it because of the boom in the middle wasnt good for roadwork. if you have a grab or forks, your meant to have it in the air by law, but this really restricted your view. Other people tuck them back round but this makes junctions abit challenging.... hence we stuck to rigid telescopics.

Guest1
27-01-2010, 11:37 PM
The old ways are often the best:).

ianoz.
28-01-2010, 11:28 AM
Hi Benji2487, Welcome to the forum .Telehandlers are something i don't have much to do with .One of the brick sales yards in town has bought a small jcb one ,but have not talked to them to see how they are finding it .They were using a cat 910 loader and a case W7 loader .to unload trucks and place bricks on building sites .Ian.

Traxcavator.
18-04-2010, 07:39 AM
........As well as Volvo ?

Guest1
18-04-2010, 07:56 AM
Jcb have been making skid steers for years,why should they need help on it:confused:but from an earlyer thread learnd that volvo wanted to get in on jcb's none corosive thingy invention.

Traxcavator.
18-04-2010, 10:13 AM
I think it is Volvo, Supa :)

d4c24a
18-04-2010, 11:01 AM
You could have me there!:(
Not enough water in my Whisky me thinks!

you have that the wrong way round :D
not had any for years now :(
i like my licence too much :)

Stock..
05-05-2010, 10:02 AM
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................