PDA

View Full Version : carbon neutral pile driver

d4c24a
07-05-2013, 07:49 PM
coming to all green sites near you soon :)

http://www.dump.com/constructionworks/

strott
07-05-2013, 07:58 PM
Careful Graham - somebody may mistake you for a spammer trying to sell stuff with that thread title :rolleyes:;)

mogman
07-05-2013, 08:05 PM
Like the way they turn the power up a bit half way through:D............but just imagine how much faster it would be with Tinydigger and a few of this mates:eek::D

Paul.

d4c24a
07-05-2013, 08:21 PM
Careful Graham - somebody may mistake you for a spammer trying to sell stuff with that thread title :rolleyes:;)

i will be ready with a mother load of spam :D

Like the way they turn the power up a bit half way through...........but just imagine how much faster it would be with Tinydigger and a few of this mate
Paul.

that will be for when they hit bedrock :D

tinydigger
07-05-2013, 08:46 PM
Like the way they turn the power up a bit half way through:D............but just imagine how much faster it would be with Tinydigger and a few of this mates:eek::D

Paul.

that will be for when they hit bedrock :D

Paul Who says i would need any help going in that fast all could just sit on it and drive it home and when i need to speed it up just give it a jiggle and let the let waves drive it home

d4c24a I have been looking for a side line to get out of driving so could hire my self out and also a carbon neutral concrete breaker and compaction machine lol

Just for you Paul here is a pic of me at the weekend lol and yes this was after a few ciders lol

left hooker
07-05-2013, 08:49 PM
hahahahaha thats the best thing ive seen for a while lol

mogman
07-05-2013, 08:50 PM
Just for you Paul here is a pic of me at the weekend lol and yes this was after a few ciders lol

Thought you said you was big:eek::D

so do tell what does a tiny:rolleyes: chap like your self wear under his skirt............I mean kilt:D

Paul.

d4c24a
07-05-2013, 08:54 PM
Thought you said you was big

so do tell what does a tiny:rolleyes: chap like your self wear under his skirt............I mean kilt:D

Paul.

no pictures though :eek:

tinydigger
07-05-2013, 08:58 PM
left hooker once spent a whole weekend dressed like that for a mates stag weekend will see if i can find a pic of all of us :D

Paul yeah a not really that big just a wee chap lol and well as for under my skirt sorry kilt well i have been know to go out with a free rolling undercarriage at times just avoid the windy areas of norfolk lol :eek:

Graham i hope to dear god there are no pictures of me going wheels free so to speak as don't think zooms are that good :( :D

robex 210
09-05-2013, 07:02 PM
Thats not big
I think you,ve got the physique of a japanese racing snake!

left hooker
09-05-2013, 09:55 PM
left hooker once spent a whole weekend dressed like that for a mates stag weekend will see if i can find a pic of all of us :D

lol was not loling at you tiny d
stroke of bad luck with post timings lol

OLD FART
12-05-2013, 02:35 PM
May well be carbon neutral but with their diet will they be METHANE neutral?
Probably not.........
Terry