PDA

View Full Version : Security Cameras...wireless

Stock..
15-06-2010, 09:19 AM
Wireless security camera (http://www.micropowerapp.com/)

Might be of interest to someone...

Guest1
15-06-2010, 12:32 PM
Wireless security camera (http://www.micropowerapp.com/)

Might be of interest to someone...
Your a dirty rotten salesman,how much do you get for every one you sell:confused::pyou rotter.

Stock..
15-06-2010, 12:46 PM
I think I need to reinstate the precious and go on a drott/ih rampage after being insulted by that lordy lordy fecker,do you want some lead there lordy lordy...as I have copius amounts that I would gladly discharge in your immediate direction at a speed slightly above that of sound.............:mad::mad:........a feckin sales man he calls me .... if you had called me a mick or paddy I wouldn't have been as insulted but a a a feckin sales man may god forgive ya cause I won't....salesman me ass..:mad::mad: feckit I might start selling them so as to buy more feckin IH's and cut them up that might learn ya...

B4D2USA
15-06-2010, 11:21 PM
Heh heh... I used to think LS was the most ornery one here on this forum... I have been proven wrong. :D What wonderful entertainment this has proven to be. ;)

Guest1
15-06-2010, 11:55 PM
Heh heh... I used to think LS was the most ornery one here on this forum... I have been proven wrong. :D What wonderful entertainment this has proven to be. ;)
Bruce my old Yanki chum:pdon't pay any atention to Stock hes full of hot air,about 6,000 liters of it.Hows things over your way?:)

B4D2USA
16-06-2010, 01:47 AM
Things are going swimmingly. My extra house is rented and the mayor of my fine town (you might have heard of it) Chicago recently threatened the very same course of action that Stock has suggested against a member of the media. Our fine (NOT) Mayor Daley threatened to shove a rifle up the "butt" of the offending reporter and squeeze off a round. So! As you can see, I look towards folk like Stock and yourself to brighten my day :D ;) :p

Guest1
17-06-2010, 11:46 AM
The mare of Doncaster we have just got rid of was a complete arse hole,taking back handers,all sorts of faillings and controvacy surrounded him,Martin Winter was his name,a horrible slimey git.I would like to have squeezed a round off up his god damne ass wooo yeh.:D

Stock..
17-06-2010, 10:58 PM
The mare of Doncaster we have just got rid of was a complete arse hole,taking back handers,all sorts of faillings and controvacy surrounded him,Martin Winter was his name,a horrible slimey git.I would like to have squeezed a round off up his god damne ass wooo yeh.:D

Serves ye right for putting a equine in charge...... but a donkey in Doncaster is about right...or is it Donkeycaster

Traxcavator.
19-06-2010, 08:51 PM
Ther MAYOR was a donkey too :D:D

Guest1
19-06-2010, 10:25 PM
Serves ye right for putting a equine in charge...... but a donkey in Doncaster is about right...or is it Donkeycaster
Shut up Stock you big fat Donkey:mad::p

Stock..
19-06-2010, 10:43 PM
Shut up Stock you big fat Donkey:mad::p

A case of the pot calling the kettle black.......but at least I can lose the weight.

Traxcavator.
27-06-2010, 06:48 AM
Wind yer necks in !! both of you !!

Guest1
27-06-2010, 09:48 AM
Ok Trax,sorry:D

Stock..
27-06-2010, 10:38 AM
'E started it so 'e did....

B4D2USA
27-06-2010, 05:02 PM

Ok Trax,sorry:D

'E started it so 'e did....

LOLOL!!! Grab 'em both by the ear Trax. :D

Stock..
27-06-2010, 05:08 PM
LOLOL!!! Grab 'em both by the ear Trax. :D

He'd need long strong feckin arms even the English peelers have trouble reaching over 'ere and them feckers have real long feckin arms .............

Traxcavator.
05-08-2010, 10:39 PM
Words from my large mouth should be enough........i think :)

Stock..
22-08-2010, 10:11 AM

Don't have a neck!!!!! me head kinda sits on my shoulders.....................although some say it like a jockeys bo****ks or that my neck goes from my ears to me heels some neck they have ...................begrudgers..................... ..............