The British Construction Equipment Forum

The British Construction Equipment Forum (http://www.ceforum.co.uk/index.php)
-   Photos (http://www.ceforum.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   photos of machines at work (http://www.ceforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1268)

hanixman 03-08-2011 11:52 PM

Re: photos of machines at work

Great pics there jimbozaxis and fair play to ya for keeping the thread updated its really interesting to see the different types of work ye get up to:)

jimbozaxis 04-08-2011 09:28 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Thanks Hanixman. Thats what i like most about our work. we could be doing something different every week.

Heres a few pictures of todays work.

strott 04-08-2011 09:29 PM

Brilliant pics to look at :D

3 ton hitachi = mini digger :eek: to me thats a beast ;):o

jimbozaxis 04-08-2011 09:36 PM

Thankz Strott. mite have pictures to intrest you next week. We have a small garden to sort out at the back of a house and it'l involve us hire'n out a (MINI) mini digger. a 3/4 tonner or something like that. so when it happens i'l post up the pics. ;)

strott 04-08-2011 09:41 PM

Thats more like it, I can just about handle a 3/4 tonner!!!! be nice to see what you get up to :)

jimbozaxis 15-08-2011 08:50 PM

10 Attachment(s)
An update on our progress. Got the site cleared lastweek. Then the customer Diecided he wanted another 3 foot taken off the site. So we done thatand got the foundations dug and poared on friday. The weather turned against us halfway threw and the poor we daf was in a bad need of a clean. So i gave her a run with the hot washer on saturday.

d4c24a 15-08-2011 09:01 PM

cracking pictures mate , the weather soon makes a mess if things :(
intersting tarmac shutes /tailboard setup on the 8 legger

hows the valtra going ,getting to see quite a few around this way now

cheers graham

jimbozaxis 15-08-2011 09:20 PM

Thanks Graham. I never really paid much attention to the 8 wheeler, But the driver did say it has an automatic tail door and roll over tar cover. So Thats possibly what the big arch is for. I do know its a bollocks to loadin wile sitting behind. lol

Valtra is going great. Brilliant tractor all round.

jimbozaxis 19-08-2011 06:53 PM

10 Attachment(s)
A few pictures of this weeks work. We got the we job finished up that required the mini digger. We ended up getn a 1.5 ton takehuchi. A great we digger i have to say.

Also i have a few pictures of yesterday and the days work. Someone left the hose running at a site we worked at previosly it must have been runing full blast for a day or more just before the lorry arived with the slabs for the 1st floor. And left what i can only describe as a total glare hole of a mess. So i scraped all the muck aff and leveled a few 8 wheeler loads of stones on it. It left it a bit tidier untill it happens again.

And a couple of pictures of the zaxis cutting a hedge around a house

Neil D 20-08-2011 12:28 AM

good pics Jim, have to say I reckon the FH130 is one of the best 13 tonners ever made.

Neil