The British Construction Equipment Forum

The British Construction Equipment Forum (http://www.ceforum.co.uk/index.php)
-   Photos (http://www.ceforum.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   photos of machines at work (http://www.ceforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1268)

jimbozaxis 13-12-2010 05:03 PM

photos of machines at work

10 Attachment(s)
Here is a few pictures of some of our machines at work

jimbozaxis 13-12-2010 05:15 PM

Re: photos of machines at work

10 Attachment(s)
and a few more

jimbozaxis 13-12-2010 05:35 PM

10 Attachment(s)
some more pictures

diggerhayne 13-12-2010 07:02 PM

nice pics,all through i see the same theme tidy work,i bet all your work is word of mouth like mine:D:D

jimbozaxis 13-12-2010 07:23 PM

Thanks Dehane!! Yip all our works been word of mouth. We never advertised untill recently we got name sign written onto lorry,and put a advert in local paper advertise'n the digger with saw and mulcher head. Did i see you in earthmovers a few years back? There was a picture of a daewoo with a little international dozer in the background?

Guest1 13-12-2010 07:36 PM

Jimbo,you obviously like your Hitachis........could i be so cheeky as to ask how much one of those spinning hedge cutter devices are:o?thanks:)

jimbozaxis 13-12-2010 07:59 PM

sean are you still my friend after reading in (some of our old plant) what happened to the internationals? :eek: Thats spinny device is a mulch master and that costs abit over 6000 but abit less than 8000 Does that answer your question?

diggerhayne 13-12-2010 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimbozaxis (Post 23612)
Thanks Dehane!! Yip all our works been word of mouth. We never advertised untill recently we got name sign written onto lorry,and put a advert in local paper advertise'n the digger with saw and mulcher head. Did i see you in earthmovers a few years back? There was a picture of a daewoo with a little international dozer in the background?

hi jimbo,no that was wasteerwin my little brother(so mother says im not so sure:D)i tend to keep a low profile:D wait for it

Guest1 13-12-2010 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimbozaxis (Post 23620)
sean are you still my friend after reading in (some of our old plant) what happened to the internationals? :eek: Thats spinny device is a mulch master and that costs abit over 6000 but abit less than 8000 Does that answer your question?

Jimbo,I'm still your friend...well sort of.I was thinking of one of those spinning cutters for my 802 to cut my ten foot high conifer hedges but the cost would be too much by the sound of it.I'm trying to find a use for it before I decide to moove it on and buy the next new toy.One of the spinning things would have been ideal:(

jimbozaxis 13-12-2010 08:43 PM

Aw rite. I think i remember him mention'n in the mag that his brother had a 13tonner!! So that would have been you then?