The British Construction Equipment Forum

The British Construction Equipment Forum (http://www.ceforum.co.uk/index.php)
-   Events (http://www.ceforum.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Engcon Big Dig Day - Saturday 3rd March 2018 (http://www.ceforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8988)

EngconUK 03-02-2018 10:08 AM

Engcon Big Dig Day - Saturday 3rd March 2018

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...b8&oe=5B1CADD0

If we can fit them in, we should also have a Hydradig and quite a few third-party attachments to play with as well. We hope to have one or two well-known tilty users on hand for those who would like an unbiased opinion of what it's like to own an Engcon;)

Our Engineers will be present to answer questions about servicing and maintenance (both on-site and in the workshop, which is about 1/2mile away).

All are welcome, but please let us know if you are planning to come so we don't run out of food:) The site is in walking distance of Tewkesbury (Ashchurch) railway station.

Call us on 01684 297168 or email uk@engon.com or message me on this forum.

regards,

Robert

V8Druid 03-02-2018 11:10 AM

Re: Engcon Big Dig Day - Saturday 3rd March 2018

Quote:

Originally Posted by EngconUK (Post 158780)

If we can fit them in, we should also have a Hydradig and quite a few third-party attachments to play with as well. We hope to have one or two well-known tilty users on hand for those who would like an unbiased opinion of what it's like to own an Engcon

Our Engineers will be present to answer questions about servicing and maintenance (both on-site and in the workshop, which is about 1/2mile away).

All are welcome, but please let us know if you are planning to come so we don't run out of food The site is in walking distance of Tewkesbury (Ashchurch) railway station.

Call us on 01684 297168 or email uk@engon.com or message me on this forum.

regards,

Robert

Now that I am interested in ten minutes in :D

Been kicking myself ever since, for not getting to go have a 'play', when Alex had one on demo, in '16 ... wasn't up to it :(

Can I bring my spanners too Robert :rolleyes: the contents of yer beasties are as much of interest to me as what they'll do :D

Shovelhands 03-02-2018 11:30 AM

I might see if I can have a day out?.......:)

V8Druid 03-02-2018 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shovelhands (Post 158784)
I might see if I can have a day out?.......:)

that sounds good ..... could be a good chance for forum hijack :D :D :D LOL

diggerman 04-02-2018 02:39 PM

Love to come for a play but a long way from Norfolk
Nick...

Mintsauce 04-02-2018 05:22 PM

I'll be there hope the weather's good:)

V8Druid 04-02-2018 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mintsauce (Post 158802)
I'll be there hope the weather's good

couldn't get much worse than we've had of late :(
woke up to snow on the roof this morning and been trying off and on half the day :o
Nothing like the blue-sky day we were forecast .... and a bitter North Easterly :(

Look forward to putting a face to the correspondence Minty :D

OllieGunns 04-02-2018 06:21 PM

I'm up for this. Be a great opportunity to try out a tilty on a couple of smaller machines similar to mine. Put me down for a space please. Maybe see a few of you there?

Mintsauce 04-02-2018 07:02 PM

Looking forward likewise Gra. I'm hoping they'll let me stir my milky coffee with a tilt rotator:D

V8Druid 04-02-2018 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OllieGunns (Post 158805)
I'm up for this. Be a great opportunity to try out a tilty on a couple of smaller machines similar to mine. Put me down for a space please. Maybe see a few of you there?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mintsauce (Post 158807)
Looking forward likewise Gra. I'm hoping they'll let me stir my milky coffee with a tilt rotator:D

young Tom Edwards is your neck of the woods too, isn't he Minty?
bet he'd be up for a day out too.:rolleyes: Not seen him in here in a long time though :(