The British Construction Equipment Forum  

Go Back   The British Construction Equipment Forum > EQUIPMENT > Construction Equipment

#341   IP: 83.197.102.226
Old 14-02-2018, 07:54 PM
Master Elect of Nine

Default Re: So - an opinion - tiltys and prices !

Quote:
Originally Posted by pond digger View Post
Why havenít you put up a review of the Eurocomach?
Come on, donít be keeping it quite, whatís the build quality like? They must be the only company to offer a 6 way blade and 3 piece boom on a 6 tonner; Iíd love a look at one.
+1 on the eurocomach review - a dealer has cropped up not 1/2 hour away from us here - would be very interesting.

@ Druid - I was very wrong about the tilty debate been over lol - you managed to rattle a bit of life into the forum
  #342   IP: 209.93.206.133
Old 14-02-2018, 08:05 PM
Master of the Ninth Arch

Quote:
Why havenít you put up a review of the Eurocomach?
Come on, donít be keeping it quite, whatís the build quality like? They must be the only company to offer a 6 way blade and 3 piece boom on a 6 tonner; Iíd love a look at one.
Much as I like the look of Eurocomach machines, saw a couple at Exc@v8 and thought they looked the business, my little walker is a Euromach. Slightly different. Good machines if you want a walker, but Menzi back up is far superior.
Graham
  #343   IP: 109.152.20.52
Old 14-02-2018, 08:13 PM
Knight of the East and West

Quote:
Originally Posted by furniss480 View Post
+1 on the eurocomach review - a dealer has cropped up not 1/2 hour away from us here - would be very interesting.

@ Druid - I was very wrong about the tilty debate been over lol - you managed to rattle a bit of life into the forum

You mean dragged...kicking and screaming
  #344   IP: 81.151.174.184
Old 14-02-2018, 08:38 PM
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M

Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun

Quote:

Aye , TBH I am almost as surprised as you Boyo .... knew it'd be contentious but WOW !!

Quote:
Why havenít you put up a review of the Eurocomach ?
LOL as Gra says lads ... his is missing a C and an O out o' the middle of Euro and mach

Frank - Bucket on Wheels has had seat time in 'em though ... 'praps he'd like to say a few words

They certainly look the mutt's and in the little Frank has committed to previously .... he was impressed
  #345   IP: 81.151.174.184
Old 14-02-2018, 08:41 PM

Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by grahams View Post
Much as I like the look of Eurocomach machines, saw a couple at Exc@v8 and thought they looked the business, my little walker is a Euromach. Slightly different. Good machines if you want a walker, but Menzi back up is far superior.
Graham
Perhaps we could persuade Tom Lomax, at Exc@v8, out of hiding to give us all a review ... they look some tool IMHDO
  #346   IP: 81.151.174.184
Old 14-02-2018, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shovelhands View Post
[/B]

You mean dragged...kicking and screaming
now't like a good tilty debate to get the pulses racing James ... and shake the bears out the trees
  #347   IP: 81.151.174.184
Old 14-02-2018, 09:28 PM

Quote:
sounds like you could be just the man to do a review then Boyo

looks to be some reach for a 6 tonner and enough plumbing to run a 10 pipe tilty !!!!!!!!

anyone hazard a guess on the cost of one ... or better still ... know?
  #348   IP: 178.103.97.16
Old 14-02-2018, 09:36 PM
Knight of the East

Nice to have a debate on it, no doubt thereís a pent up demand out there for lower cost solutions and used units.

Hope a few switched on manufacturers realise that getting a few more circuits on their models really will make a lot of difference to end users and undoubtedly the cheapest place to fit them is at the factory.

I sincerely hope that all Tilty manufacturers who will undoubtedly be looking here, realise just how much education there still is to be done, and Iím certain Open Days plus more hands on type demoís are the way forward.

Anyone with half an interest, all I can say is the Sweden shows are really not that expensive to visit if you book early.
Always had a great time, they speak fantastic English, have so much time for people despite busy stands, and have plenty of kit you can actually operate.

Iíll be heading out myself this year and always come back with ideas. The contacts and prices you can get on things like Buckets are brilliant.👍

Eddie.
  #349   IP: 185.69.144.70
Old 14-02-2018, 09:40 PM
Provost and Judge

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Druid View Post
L8 .....

MIG 2

can't find any examples of Robert's IP65 push button sticks ............. yet

What's HTH ??? Please Robert
Can they have different numbers of rollers on them amd do they have trigger buttons or rollers or is it all on thumbs
Thoose joysticks look like they could be quite a handful
In comparison to how the forestry harvester setups
  #350   IP: 86.132.10.12
Old 14-02-2018, 09:42 PM
Knight of the East and West

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddiebackblade View Post
Nice to have a debate on it, no doubt thereís a pent up demand out there for lower cost solutions and used units.

Hope a few switched on manufacturers realise that getting a few more circuits on their models really will make a lot of difference to end users and undoubtedly the cheapest place to fit them is at the factory.

I sincerely hope that all Tilty manufacturers who will undoubtedly be looking here, realise just how much education there still is to be done, and Iím certain Open Days plus more hands on type demoís are the way forward.

Anyone with half an interest, all I can say is the Sweden shows are really not that expensive to visit if you book early.
Always had a great time, they speak fantastic English, have so much time for people despite busy stands, and have plenty of kit you can actually operate.

Iíll be heading out myself this year and always come back with ideas. The contacts and prices you can get on things like Buckets are brilliant.👍

Eddie.
Looking at minis (the 1.7 anyway) Cat seem to offer the best choice of auxiliaries/ pipe work. I understand Wacker make their machines: not sure if there is that much difference between them, apart from colour).