The British Construction Equipment Forum  

Go Back   The British Construction Equipment Forum > EXTRAS > Introductions

#21   IP: 86.154.20.214
Old 13-10-2013, 02:32 PM
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M

Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
Default Re: Hello from Cheshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by faceshovel View Post
Mogman, I don't just have I 22and 1 10RB ,I have 3x 22RBs 8x10RBs,And 3x30RBs Ruston Bucyrus machines is another chapter in my life in the plant game,on hire digging footings with a 10RB fitted with Backactor equipment. Refurbishment of RBs is not just a hobby it is my business as well , to graham D4c 24A , the D4c that I drove on hire with 4yrd box was donkey start and a great machine I also was on hire to a sports ground company called en tout cas a French/ GB company doing playing fields, there was a problem though with the type of ccu on the D4 when reversing the box wauld lower down it seems that the lay shaft which drives the ccu is part of the forward reverse gears , Bowmakers top Cat fitter at the time said nothing could be done about it ,but Cat D5/6 with Cat 25 up to 32e which I have driven never had this problem because the lay shaft only goes one way irrespective whether you are in forward or reverse and if you were boxing in bad ground it was a god send, sorry to waffle on a bit Happy days.
Hi Faceshovel,
Here's another you might like, to go with the 10 RB that I think you had off this guy - Paul Badger.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/22RB-Crawl...item19e34caa08

1 owner driver from new!!!!
  #22   IP: 81.159.184.219
Old 14-10-2013, 07:51 PM

Red face Re: Hello from Cheshire

Hi v8 Druid.
sorry over the delay in replying to you but I have been finishing off a 22RB,for sale, no I did not buy the 10RB in E bay, I Have 9 including 2 complete for spares that I saved from the torch in Devon. are you in s wales ,only some time ago I purchased 3 x 22RBs from tower colliery, also 1x22RB and 5 tons of spares from a ex rugby player called pat Mcue his dad used to run a good few RBs from Abergavenny , best Regards ,
  #23   IP: 80.43.90.230
Old 14-10-2013, 08:01 PM
Knight of the East

Hi Face shovel who do you get to transport your machines around??????

I only ask as I have a low loader with a hiab on so, well, you never know

Paul.

If you can't buy it build it
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #24   IP: 81.159.184.219
Old 14-10-2013, 08:20 PM

HI Mogman,
joe Gillespie irlam, I use or chris Bennett , or if I have purchased 30RB from Scotland I use west coast of Scotland heavy haulage all the owners of the companys are good friends of mine , but I will bear you in mind if something comes up ,there might be 10RB of mine going to s wales when the chap comes to look at it, best Regards ,
  #25   IP: 80.43.90.230
Old 14-10-2013, 08:37 PM
Knight of the East

Quote:
HI Mogman,
joe Gillespie irlam, I use or chris Bennett , or if I have purchased 30RB from Scotland I use west coast of Scotland heavy haulage all the owners of the companys are good friends of mine , but I will bear you in mind if something comes up ,there might be 10RB of mine going to s wales when the chap comes to look at it, best Regards ,
We've dealt with Chris he does the heavy stuff from Manchester airport for us I'm only good for 22 tonnes heavy crane/trailer

seen joes trucks about a lot he has a bonneted Scania the same as Kenny Blain

Paul.

If you can't buy it build it
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #26   IP: 81.154.187.122
Old 14-10-2013, 08:41 PM

Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun

Quote:
Hi v8 Druid.
sorry over the delay in replying to you but I have been finishing off a 22RB,for sale, no I did not buy the 10RB in E bay, I Have 9 including 2 complete for spares that I saved from the torch in Devon. are you in s wales ,only some time ago I purchased 3 x 22RBs from tower colliery, also 1x22RB and 5 tons of spares from a ex rugby player called pat Mcue his dad used to run a good few RBs from Abergavenny , best Regards ,
Hi Faceshovel,
'Fraid the name rings no bells at all and I've spent most of my life in Aber. Sure it was Abergavenny. There're a lot of Aber.s here and Aberdare'd be the closest to Tower, to name just the one.
I'm a good 30 miles from Tower.

Can only recall one man (apart from myself, a long time ago) that ran/runs RBs in Aber. and his name's Griffiths. Runs a VERY big civils outfit.
Not sure whether he's still got his two 22RBs he bought new. Will ask him next time I see him.

Cheers,
Graham
  #27   IP: 86.151.168.213
Old 07-11-2013, 09:34 PM

to V8 Druid
yes do that see if he still has two 22RBS, . like I said I purchased 3 x22rbs from tower colliery after they made them redundant,
  #28   IP: 86.154.20.42
Old 10-11-2013, 01:04 AM

Quote:
to V8 Druid
yes do that see if he still has two 22RBS, . like I said I purchased 3 x22rbs from tower colliery after they made them redundant,
Will do next time I see or talk to Alun.

Did you see the one I put in classifieds recently for you?

http://www.ceforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5519
  #29   IP: 94.15.147.7
Old 27-05-2015, 08:23 PM

Hi I have a few bits for a 22RB cab lock new and track adjuster bolts free
  #30   IP: 94.15.147.7
Old 27-05-2015, 08:24 PM

Hi I have a few bits for a 22RB cab lock new and track adjuster bolts free
Ivan@acslincs.net