The British Construction Equipment Forum  

Go Back   The British Construction Equipment Forum > EXTRAS > Photos

#371   IP: 194.46.118.225
Old 14-11-2012, 06:08 PM
Elect of Fifteen

Default Re: photos of machines at work

Aw isnt it just. Specily if you geta burst pipe or something. It means a lot to be near home. Ate were working away stuart. We're Actuly pretty busy at the minute. What bout yourself. Aye know the staffordstown road well. Wilson Fulton lives over there. You ever come across him? Has a Rite bit of plant about him.
  #372   IP: 81.158.204.179
Old 15-11-2012, 07:00 PM
Provost and Judge

Aye were not to bad. The two big machines are working everyday. Hedge cutter away to. I've heard of that boy. What sort of stuff does he run.
  #373   IP: 194.46.109.183
Old 16-11-2012, 06:12 PM
Elect of Fifteen

You didn't do any work for Patton did you?? Last I came across him he had hitachi 120-5 a 312 cat. A d5 dozer a fl10 Volvo 8 wheeler and a few tractors and dump trailers. That's good that your busy. There's Not a big pile of work goin at the minute.
  #374   IP: 86.133.47.199
Old 16-11-2012, 06:32 PM
Knight of the East and West

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbozaxis View Post
Aw isnt it just. Specily if you geta burst pipe or something. It means a lot to be near home. Ate were working away stuart. We're Actuly pretty busy at the minute. What bout yourself. Aye know the staffordstown road well. Wilson Fulton lives over there. You ever come across him? Has a Rite bit of plant about him.
Tidy Job there James, shame to see someone in a tractor or a lorry pulling in and ripping it up!
Your not beside home for sure, a fair long haul each morning but at least your working! I be up that away fairly often, around Ballygawley 2 or 3 times a week!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #375   IP: 82.132.214.93
Old 16-11-2012, 06:46 PM
Provost and Judge

Was your mans 8 wheeler an ex Hanson with a blue cab. Aye we used to do a lot for Pattons. The mates a foreman in it. He's shredding paper in the office. His days are number. Uncle got payed off as well from them. They owe millions to subbies. Big auction shortly. U should go to it.
  #376   IP: 194.46.109.183
Old 16-11-2012, 07:06 PM
Elect of Fifteen

Quote:
Originally Posted by cps140 View Post
Tidy Job there James, shame to see someone in a tractor or a lorry pulling in and ripping it up!
Your not beside home for sure, a fair long haul each morning but at least your working! I be up that away fairly often, around Ballygawley 2 or 3 times a week!
Hey Aiden. Aye it's a long o'l drive down to there in the mornings. But it's all finished up now and I'm back up working near ome again. Aye there use to be fresh marks in it everymorning when I arrived. Nearly swear some1 was doin it on badness u know. God knows the state it's in now. But sure u'l not see it from my house. Lol
  #377   IP: 194.46.109.183
Old 16-11-2012, 07:16 PM
Elect of Fifteen

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuart jamieson View Post
Was your mans 8 wheeler an ex Hanson with a blue cab. Aye we used to do a lot for Pattons. The mates a foreman in it. He's shredding paper in the office. His days are number. Uncle got payed off as well from them. They owe millions to subbies. Big auction shortly. U should go to it.
Yip that's him. He a rough character. Lol We done abit of work at a primary school in ballymena a while back and he carted a lot of stuff away in that old Volvo. We only ever worked on pattons job once. And it was that Belfast metropolitan collage site in the titanic quarter in Belfast. I counted one day there was 22 diggers working on top of each other. Aye heard of a few men up around here that have been caught up in it. Some scary figures to.
  #378   IP: 217.42.207.223
Old 16-11-2012, 08:00 PM
Provost and Judge

aye thats him, while rough looking kinda buddy.were u direct into pattons or threw someone else.i dont know how they went on so long.and how the subbies let it go on to.mate was always away to england doing tesco's.he said it was while the amount of times accounts were closed because pattons never paid.they owe 70 odd million to subbies.mckendry fabrication in coleraine is in 750,000.
  #379   IP: 194.46.109.183
Old 16-11-2012, 08:27 PM
Elect of Fifteen

Aye it's sum handle'n. It will take a lot of smaller men out. Think Larance loughran got nipped aswell. Yip that's him. Drives a shogun and you wouldn't know wha colour she is cause she's always boggin. We had our diggers into the firm putting up the security fence'n. One wit hammer and other digging out holes and carryn concrete for posts. Was handy enuff o'l work.
  #380   IP: 82.132.215.104
Old 16-11-2012, 11:05 PM
Provost and Judge

They were a good firm to work to. We had a lot of good jobs with them. Done the ground work to the town hall. The toilets on the strand beach. I think Laurence got most of his money and pulled out. Dmac from cookstown is owed 300 grand of that. He does ground work if uve heard of him.