The British Construction Equipment Forum  

Go Back   The British Construction Equipment Forum > EXTRAS > Introductions

#21   IP: 199.167.208.67
Old 21-02-2017, 02:24 PM

Default Re: Hello from Montana

Quote:
Originally Posted by liamkav View Post
Nice is the R5 out over there yet?, I'm on s60 with no trouble so s70 will be well up to the job did you go for the gripper?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlasRob View Post
Welcome to the forum Ryan. "The post on it" hope you found more than the 1 thread talking about tiltrotators they've caused a fair bit of discussion over the past few years.

You've made a decision and that can only be a good thing. Really pleased you've gone the S coupler route, although that's possibly the only option available to you. A mine field of options to do anyone's head in
The s coupler isn't common here. everything is oem pin grabber but I wanted the option to move the rototilt to a bigger machine(228, 320elrr) plus the build height is shorter. Ill have to put a new top plate on my compaction wheel and put new brackets on some buckets.
  #22   IP: 199.167.208.67
Old 26-03-2017, 02:17 AM

Hello all. So after waiting for a couple months I have finally had my new rototilt installed. Ive only had a few hours to run it but it works even better than expected. Im still waiting for my 24" bucket and compaction wheel to have the s70 ears installed but other than that everything is here. I have only played around with the grapple but will be setting rocks for retaining walls Monday and Im sure it will work great! After using it for a day Im kicking myself for not getting one sooner, as long as it stays together it won't take long to pay for itself. Anyway I will post more pics as the year goes on.
Thanks
Ryan
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3707.jpg (9.3 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3709.jpg (9.5 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3708.jpg (7.7 KB, 45 views)
  #23   IP: 86.169.128.165
Old 26-03-2017, 09:19 PM
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M

Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger275 View Post
Hello all. So after waiting for a couple months I have finally had my new rototilt installed. Ive only had a few hours to run it but it works even better than expected. Im still waiting for my 24" bucket and compaction wheel to have the s70 ears installed but other than that everything is here. I have only played around with the grapple but will be setting rocks for retaining walls Monday and Im sure it will work great! After using it for a day Im kicking myself for not getting one sooner, as long as it stays together it won't take long to pay for itself. Anyway I will post more pics as the year goes on.
Thanks
Ryan
nice looking grab that Boyo .... what is it ?
  #24   IP: 50.66.244.137
Old 27-03-2017, 05:36 AM
Knight of the East and West

Yeah Rototilt makes a nice heavy duty grab I'm sure you'll fall in love with it.
  #25   IP: 31.185.213.2
Old 27-03-2017, 07:19 PM
Master of the Ninth Arch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger275 View Post
After using it for a day Im kicking myself for not getting one sooner, as long as it stays together it won't take long to pay for itself. Anyway I will post more pics as the year goes on.
Thanks
Ryan
I think most people, once they have got their head round the initial cost, kick themselves for not buying one earlier, I certainly did.
Keep the pictures coming - we like pictures.
Graham