The British Construction Equipment Forum  

Go Back   The British Construction Equipment Forum > EXTRAS > Introductions


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #21   IP: 86.131.7.135
Old 12-06-2016, 09:18 PM
JD450A's Avatar
JD450A JD450A is offline
Knight of the East
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Not really sure
Posts: 4,740
Default Re: Hi from Northeast US

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traxcavator. View Post
Luckily that one appears to be on the moon .....
Best Place for it, Mars would be even better
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Quote:
To Be Continued.....
Reply With Quote
  #22   IP: 86.190.209.243
Old 12-06-2016, 09:26 PM
Shovelhands's Avatar
Shovelhands Shovelhands is offline
Master of the Ninth Arch
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Sunny Essex
Posts: 1,986
Default Re: Hi from Northeast US

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD450A View Post
Best Place for it, Mars would be even better
Paaahhh....you can all piss off...I love it and it's staying right here with me

Fucking Moon....Mars.....where's the space shuttle now....fucking finished with...where's my 820S....still fucking going, that's where!
Reply With Quote
  #23   IP: 92.24.46.227
Old 12-06-2016, 09:31 PM
Traxcavator.'s Avatar
Traxcavator. Traxcavator. is offline
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Hemisphere.
Posts: 13,027
Default Re: Hi from Northeast US

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shovelhands View Post
Paaahhh....you can all piss off...I love it and it's staying right here with me

Fucking Moon....Mars.....where's the space shuttle now....fucking finished with...where's my 820S....still fucking going, that's where!
You'll be telling us next that if you had a tilt rotator we'd have thought it parked on court at wimbledon .........
Reply With Quote
  #24   IP: 86.131.7.135
Old 12-06-2016, 09:34 PM
JD450A's Avatar
JD450A JD450A is offline
Knight of the East
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Not really sure
Posts: 4,740
Default Re: Hi from Northeast US

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shovelhands View Post
Paaahhh....you can all piss off...I love it and it's staying right here with me

Fucking Moon....Mars.....where's the space shuttle now....fucking finished with...where's my 820S....still fucking going, that's where!
I guess the question I'm asked the most often is: "When you were sitting in that capsule listening to the count-down, how did you feel?" Well, the answer to that one is easy. I felt exactly how you would feel if you were getting ready to launch and knew you were sitting on top of two million parts -- all built by the lowest bidder on a government contract.
― John Glenn

Very similar sorts of stuff to a JCB however
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Quote:
To Be Continued.....
Reply With Quote
  #25   IP: 86.190.209.243
Old 12-06-2016, 09:35 PM
Shovelhands's Avatar
Shovelhands Shovelhands is offline
Master of the Ninth Arch
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Sunny Essex
Posts: 1,986
Default Re: Hi from Northeast US

I didn't think the fitted them to JCB's?
Reply With Quote
  #26   IP: 86.131.7.135
Old 12-06-2016, 09:39 PM
JD450A's Avatar
JD450A JD450A is offline
Knight of the East
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Not really sure
Posts: 4,740
Default Re: Hi from Northeast US

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shovelhands View Post
I didn't think the fitted them to JCB's?
Be a Steelwrist!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Quote:
To Be Continued.....
Reply With Quote
  #27   IP: 86.190.209.243
Old 12-06-2016, 09:40 PM
Shovelhands's Avatar
Shovelhands Shovelhands is offline
Master of the Ninth Arch
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Sunny Essex
Posts: 1,986
Default Re: Hi from Northeast US

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD450A View Post
I guess the question I'm asked the most often is: "When you were sitting in that capsule listening to the count-down, how did you feel?" Well, the answer to that one is easy. I felt exactly how you would feel if you were getting ready to launch and knew you were sitting on top of two million parts -- all built by the lowest bidder on a government contract.
― John Glenn

Very similar sorts of stuff to a JCB however
Very very good Rory , well researched

I realise I'm outnumbered here...but I will carry on regardless

I don't know why you've got so much against JCB , I can find 'MADE IN JAPAN' on most major components of our JS220
Reply With Quote
  #28   IP: 92.24.46.227
Old 12-06-2016, 09:52 PM
Traxcavator.'s Avatar
Traxcavator. Traxcavator. is offline
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Hemisphere.
Posts: 13,027
Default Re: Hi from Northeast US

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shovelhands View Post
Very very good Rory , well researched

I realise I'm outnumbered here...but I will carry on regardless

I don't know why you've got so much against JCB , I can find 'MADE IN JAPAN' on most major components of our JS220
Maybe because it's a Sumitomo ...... But the good ones went to france for sign writing ...... CASE ...
Reply With Quote
  #29   IP: 86.190.209.243
Old 12-06-2016, 09:58 PM
Shovelhands's Avatar
Shovelhands Shovelhands is offline
Master of the Ninth Arch
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Sunny Essex
Posts: 1,986
Default Re: Hi from Northeast US

No it's later than that Tim ,2006/7, I'm sure the JS Autos were not Sumitomo
Reply With Quote
  #30   IP: 92.24.46.227
Old 12-06-2016, 10:23 PM
Traxcavator.'s Avatar
Traxcavator. Traxcavator. is offline
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Hemisphere.
Posts: 13,027
Default Re: Hi from Northeast US

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shovelhands View Post
No it's later than that Tim ,2006/7, I'm sure the JS Autos were not Sumitomo
Yep the JV finished in 98.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Partner Links



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.